Did you know 1 in every 8 couples, or 15% of American couples will have trouble getting pregnant?
April is infertility awareness month. Throughout this month we like to raise awareness about infertility and introduce some ideas for you to naturally help your fertility rates! Listed below are some ways you can start to take charge of your body once again.
- Get to know your body as best you can. Getting a clearer picture of your menstrual cycles will help you better understand your most fertile times or need for fertility treatment.
- Have your partner tested. Having the proper tests done on both partners is beneficial when trying to get pregnant. Addressing both male and female fertility concerns with your doctor can help you get on the right path towards pregnancy.
- Kick bad habits. Reduce or simply stop the use of alcohol and tobacco. Optimizing your health is the best thing you can do to boost the chances of conceiving.
- Exercise and eat healthy. Simple changes such as eating more vegetables, lean proteins and healthy fats can help to regulate hormone levels and increase your fertility. Light to moderate exercise is good for your heart, which is good for your fertility.
- Mind your emotions. Infertility can be a stressful and emotional journey. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your doctor and consider joining a support group for a little extra support during this time.
From here acupuncture and regular fertility massages would be an amazing way to help relax the body and resolve possible obstructions inside the body in a natural and non-invasive way.