Over 24 years helping the community get healthy, naturally.
East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments, and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 24 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family.
Thursday: 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:30pm-6:00pm
Thai Bodywork Massage Hours:
Saturday: 2nd Saturday of each month 9:00am-2:00pm
Wednesday 3:15pm – 7:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am-2:00pm & 4:30pm-7:00pm
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Elisa/ACT immuno-allergy testing
- Young Living Oils
- Free community classes (see our events page) and on-going lifestyle/wellness classes (yoga etc)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, DuPaul University, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke, NWI Social Worker Conference and many more…