East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
Chesterton Clinic Hours (210 N. Calumet Rd.)
Mon 12p-7p Tues-9a-2p Wed-10a-7p Thurs -9a-3p
F-9a-2p (massage only) and 2 Sat’s/mo (massage only)
East Wind Studios Hours (101 Second St)
Open 30 min before scheduled classes & workshops and Saturdays 8am-12p (2pm May-Oct)
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Elisa/ACT immuno-allergy testing
- Young Living Oils
- Free community classes (see our events page) and on-going lifestyle/wellness classes (yoga etc)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, DuPaul University, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke, NWI Social Worker Conference and many more…