East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton and Highland, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Free community classes (see our events page)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke and many more…
Click employment application to download application-
Marketing & Promotions Specialist: Now hiring a marketing specialist for busy Chinese medicine clinic. Candidate must possess excellent communications skills, be highly motivated and self-driven, a proven track record of productivity, and their own vehicle and ability to work flexible hours (evening and weekends too). Experience and education in the sales and marketing areas are highly recommended but also a strong interest in natural health care is important as well. Work would be in Lake and Porter Counties mostly but LaPorte County and St. Joseph County (SW Michigan) is in the marketing territories as well. Please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume along with pay expectations to: email@example.com or in person to the office manager. No phone calls please!!!