Attention Clients of East Wind Acupuncture
EACH CLINIC IS NOW INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED.
MARK AND LAURA ZARANSKI WILL CONTINUE THEIR 20 YEAR PRACTICE IN CHESTERTON ONLY
East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
Chesterton Clinic Hours (210 N. Calumet Rd.)
Mon 12p-7p Tues-9a-2p Wed-10a-7p Thurs -9a-3p
F-9a-2p (massage only) and 1 Sat/mo (massage only)
East Wind Studios Hours (101 Second St)
Open 30 min before scheduled classes & workshops and Saturdays 8am-noon (2pm May-Oct)
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Free community classes (see our events page)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, DuPaul University, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke and many more…
Hiring (independent contractors for): Meditation, pilates & yoga instructors, wellness coach, nutritionist, psychologist, natural wellness practitioners, doulas
Click employment application to download application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE