3/12/18 ANNOUNCING GREAT NEWS.
EAST WIND HIGHLAND WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS HIGHLAND ACUPUNCTURE.
TIM SCHLANK, LAC. IS NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF HIGHLAND ACUPUNCTURE.
EACH CLINIC IS INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED.
MARK AND LAURA ZARANSKI WILL CONTINUE THEIR 20 YEAR PRACTICE IN CHESTERTON
East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
Chesterton Clinic Hours (210 N. Calumet Rd.)
Mon 12p-7p Tues-9a-2p Wed-10a-7p Thurs -9a-3p
F-9a-2p (massage only) and 1 Sat/mo (massage only)
East Wind Studios Hours (101 Second St)
Open 30 min before every schedule class and workshop and Saturdays 8am-noon (2p May-Oct)
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Free community classes (see our events page)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, DuPaul University, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke and many more…
NOW HIRING MASSAGE THERAPIST/ACUPUNCTURE ASSISTANT
This is a 35hour/week position with direct client care. Applicant should have good work ethics, move quickly and have a genuine concern for natural health and helping others. Candidate should have good communication skills, body work helpful (such as massage therapy or CNA). Interested candidates should fax their resume/CV or application below to 219-395-1960 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person to 210 N. Calumet Rd. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE>
Click employment application to download application