East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton and Highland, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Free community classes (see our events page)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke and many more…
Click employment application to download application-
NOW HIRING: CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST/ACUPUNCTURE ASSISTANT
East Wind Highland and Chesterton have openings for a certified massage therapist/acupuncture assistant. We are looking for a person who is passionate about helping people and has a proven track record of clinical success. Candidate must have good communication skills, compassion and strong purpose in helping people have natural solutions to health as well as work well in a team environment. Please send resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.