East Wind Acupuncture, located in Chesterton and Highland, Indiana, is a traditional Chinese medicine clinic utilizing acupuncture, Chinese medicine (herbs), and massage therapy to help restore and maintain health.
Our caring, dedicated staff of state-licensed, and national board-certified practitioners provide consultations, treatments and herbal remedies for a variety of health problems. We have over 20 years experience in natural health care treating internal medical problems as well as pain, and infertility.
We provide safe, effective, professional treatments for the whole family. We also offer free Tuesday night wellness classes at our yoga and mediation studio located at 101 Second St in Downtown Chesterton.
Hours of Operation: M-12p-7p T-9a-2:30p W-10a-7p Th -9a-3p
F-9a-2p (massage only) and 1 Sat/mo (massage only)
Holiday Hours: Closed December 25th- January 1st
Hours of Operation: T-9a-6p Th-9a-6p Sat-9a-noon
We also offer:
- Corporate wellness programs
- Public workshops and screenings
- Nutritional cleansing and weight loss programs
- Free community classes (see our events page)
- Public speaking, lecture and continuing education opportunities.
- We have been a guest speaker for: Northwest Indiana Dieticians Assc, Illinois Occupational Therapy Assc, Purdue Calumet Nursing Dept, DuPaul University, Indiana University Northwest Anthropology Dept., Purdue Northwest Nursing & Psychology Depts., Chesterton Middle School China Studies Program, Valparaiso University, Parkinson’s Symposium, Lupus Foundation, Chiari Association, Austism Speaks, Porter-Starke and many more…
NOW HIRING MASSAGE THERAPIST/ACUPUNCTURE ASSISTANT
Click employment application to download application